- Technical datas
- Fields of activity
Discover the new range of very high pressure Waterjet equipment MECAJET designed and manufactured by MECANUMERIC, for cutting of several materials:
* Soft materials:
* And, with addition of abrasive, hard materials:
- composite materials...
- Designed and manufactured for intensive and professional use.
- Cutting of soft materials with pure water (rubber, plastics, foam, leather…) and hard materials (metal, ceramic, glass, stone, composites...) with addition of abrasive.
- Fixed table equipment with working size from 1000x2000 mm up to 2000x6000 mm in standard.
- Wide possibilities of customization.
- Driving system on numerical control CN9000 ISO and CAM software dedicated for water jet cutting applications.
- High pressure pumps at 4136 bar or 6200 bar.
- Patented cutting heads and systems of metering and feeding abrasive.
- 3 axis or continuous 5 axis cutting heads.
- Quality kinematics which integrates industrial components delivered by worldwide leaders in their sector and assembled on high inertia steel welded frame, stainless steel tank with adjustable water level.
- 5 axis head for mounting on Z axis single head machines
- Additionnal 3 axis head for mounting on Z axis double head machines
- Divider, fourth horizontal digital axis for work on tubes
- Manual head orientation system +/- 45 ° angle
- Electronic flatness tracking system for 3-axis Z1 single head
- Auxiliary head for drilling - Electrospindle 2.2 KW / 15,000 rpm max
- Auxiliary drilling head, pneumatic
- Water softener
- Ballast system for rapid immersion
- Sludge suction and recovery system
- Aiming laser
- Abrasive water check valve
- high inertia steel welded structure cast in one piece,
- welded steel mobile gantry, stainless steel tank,
- table with zinc coated for abrasive cutting, or plastic honeycomb coating for cutting with pure water.
- guidance by grinded steel rails and preloaded ball bearings,
- transmission by ballscrews on XYZ axes,
- motorisation: « AC Brushless » servomotors.
|MECAJET II 1021||MECAJET II 1531||MECAJET II 2041|
|3 axes||5 axes||3 axes||5 axes||3 axes||5 axes|
|Maximum sheets dimensions in the tank in mm||1340 x 2600||1840 x 3600||4520 x 2240|
|Distance gantry / table in mm||450||450||450|
|Max. speed in m/min : pure water / abrasive||25||25||25|
|Overall lenght in mm||2800||3300||3500|
|Overall width in mm||3800||4800||5750|
|Height in mm (workshop / transport)||4000/2800||4000/2800||5400/2800|
|Weight in kg (empty tank)||4000||5500||7000|
|Pure water cutting head KMT AQUALINE|
|Abrasive cutting head KMT AUTOLINE or IDE|
|Abrasive tank under pressure, capacity of 200 or 1000 liters, KMT ABRALINE|
|6 bars – 3 at 8 m3/h|
|400 V 3-phase 50 Hz + earth 50 to 150 A per phase according pump|
|Type||SL-V 15S||SL-VI 30S||SL-VI 50S||SL-VI 100S||PRO-I 60SS||PRO-I 125D|
|Power||15 HP||30 HP||50 HP||100 HP||60 HP||125 HP|
|Type||ECOTRON 40.22||ECOTRON 40.37||ECOTRON 40.45||SERVOTRON 40.45||HYPERTRON 60.45|
|Power||30 HP||50 HP||60 HP||60 HP||60 HP|