With about 10 % of the volume of sales invested every year in R&D,
innovation is essential for the company.
Thanks to its R&D department with more than 20 engineers and technicians, each one expert in his field (mechanics, electronics, automation, robotics, computer systems...), MÉCANUMÉRIC totally draws and designs the machines sold. This specificity allows the company to propose machines entirely customised to its customers with high reactivity.
Our R&D teams is mainly made up of engineers and technicians highly skilled in the design of machine tools and customised machines, with many years of experience, this team allows the company to be expert in :
- mechanical studies
- 3D design on a modern CAD : PRO ENGINEER CREO
- design of CNC boards
- programmation in assembly languages or object orientated languages
- interpolated multiax electronic control
- integration of SIEMENS, FANUC or HEIDENHAIN CNC boards and related automation systems
- creation of electrical drawings (IGE XAO)
- integration of robots ...
MÉCANUMÉRIC is actively involved in many R&D projects in partnership with different actors (State, industrials, schools, technical institutes...) every year.